Superfood for Longevity and Health*
Vitality Formula superfood provides your patients the nutrients their bodies require for maintaining optimal health.
Physicians’ Standard has combined the most critical and hard-to-find nutrients to help support immune health and protect against free radical damage for health and longevity.*
Our Vitality Formula is a perfect superfood that may help:
- Promote healthy blood sugar, cholesterol, and blood pressure levels already in the normal range*
- Support weight management and reduce unhealthy cravings for junk food*
- Fight free radicals and help promote longevity*
- Increase energy, stamina, and strength*
- Support faster muscle recovery*
- Promote heart health*
- Support immune function and healthy intestinal flora*
- Promote healthy tissue growth and liver function*
- Support skin, nail, hair, and bone health*
Why Physicians’ Standard Vitality Formula?
Vitality Formula uses nonchemically processed, stabilized, non-GMO rice bran and rice germ, which contain an abundance of minerals, essential fatty acids, proteins, essential amino acids, and over 105 antioxidants.
Physicians’ Standard’s formula also includes:
- MSM (MethylSulfonylMethane) is the main form of bioavailable sulfur in the body, and it’s stored in every cell. MSM helps cellular health, joint comfort, cell oxygenation, and free radical scavenging, and helps maintain healthy hair, skin, and nails.* MSM promotes the absorption of nutrients at the cellular level.*
- FOS (Fructooligosaccharides), derived from Chicory, promotes the growth of healthy intestinal flora in the colon.
- TMG (TriMethylGlycine) is derived from sugar beets. TMG provides nutritional support for liver function, fat metabolism, and cellular reproduction, and helps make carnitine and SAMe in your body.* Plus it helps support normal homocysteine levels for optimal heart health.*
- Vanadyl Sulfate is derived from the trace mineral vanadium, which is important for healthy cell function and development.* It may beneficially influence many of the biological processes controlled by insulin.*
- Biotin is essential for carbohydrate metabolism and the synthesis of fatty acids, and it also helps incorporate amino acids into protein. This B-complex vitamin, sometimes called vitamin H, promotes normal cell growth, glucose utilization, healthy sweat glands, nerve tissue, and bone marrow.* Also, it helps relieves occasional muscle discomfort and helps promote healthy skin and hair.*